Welcome!

Click on any of the pictures to enlarge. Enjoy and please leave feedback!



Au Revoir Paris...





Off to Amsterdam today - a final few images for you all of Paris - Sacre Coeur and Versailles.

I decided that Kevin really wants to live in the style of Louis XIV after visiting Versailles - each morning a nurse, a doctor and a surgeon in concert with serving staff would assist the King to rise - and provide him with a refreshing drink of holy water.

Kevin of course prefers Gin and diet Tonic....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

three ppl to make him rise in the morning ... I do that all by myself ;~)

Anonymous said...

Well here I am poised for my daily dose of envy and awaiting news of Amsterdam and there's no update. I can only imagine that you are sitting stoned in Dam Square. Hope you are both having a great time and misbehaving. geebee

Chris and Kevin said...

No, no... no internet... just arrived in Hamburg and will update soon :) Funny that you know about the vices of the Dam geebee.... I suspect you may have been there before?

CC